Wednesday, 14 November 2012

The Secret is Out: Issue 5

Issue 5: Do You Live Where You Work
I meant that literally, not in the sarcastic manner that your wives or husbands would often complain about.
If your utility bill is in the name of your company the electricity company may more than likely have your account listed as a business, which may not necessarily be incorrect. However if you also live at that premises you should submit a VAT Declaration to your utility company to reduce your VAT costs.  As the Meercats would say….Simples. 

For additional insights please contact Marlon Appleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment